Notes to Self

Thoughts on psychology, spirituality and soft skill development for personal improvement

 

Gift Ideas for Her

Gift for her

Can't think of good gift for your girlfriend or wife? Gift her your time and attention; give her a note that says -

" I wanted to buy you something great, but couldn't think of anything. And I felt bad that even after spending so much time with you I don't know you well enough to buy a gift that would bowl you over! I'd love to know you better - I have 50 bucks. Let's go shopping so that you can get a gift you really want and I can get to know you better. ~~ Love, xxx "

The receiver will often love it since shopping together means you get to spend time together, they can get a gift they want and you will learn more about them. Make sure you plan a good time - include a movie if you have a whole day or plan to have coffee after shopping etc.

Of course, you should only use this once but a woman might insist on using this a few times more before she gets tired of it - so do pay attention and get to know her taste :).

Related » Flirting with Romance